Saturday, February 27, 2010

25 Random Facts


1. I have performed at Radio City Music Hall in NYC
2. I have had eye surgery
3. I have always wanted to be on Broadway
4. My favorite movie is A Walk To Remember
5. I have lived in 6 different houses
6. I always lift my feet when I go over train tracks.
7. I was named after a girl in my Mom's favorite movie
8. My favorite song artist is Gavin Degraw.
9. My family owns a house in Canada which we go to every summer.
10. I have taken voice lessons.
11. I have never had pie.
12. I am an only child
13. I have 5 dogs
14. I only like vanilla ice cream.
15. My favorite animal is a koala bear.
16. I love musicals.
17. I love to sleep.
18. On the weekends I don't wake up before 12.
19.I live in Rising Sun and Fallston
20. My favorite color changes with my mood.
21. My favorite show is Friends.
22. I love to dance.
23. I listen to all different types of music.
24. My parents are divorced.
25. My favorite song is Times like these by: Foo Fighters

No comments:

Post a Comment